Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm not sure what to call this: Salmon Patties Mistake

My mistake is trying to make salmon patties will be your new gem! Like I said I was trying to make salmon patties and I didn't include egg. I was already experimenting with adding mushrooms and green onions. So, here goes.

Ingredients:

1 can (if the small one, 2) salmon, boneless and skinless, drained (you may want to not drain it more moister meat)
1/2 package of mushrooms, sliced
2 green onions, cut
10 (approx.) crackers, crumbled
3-4 Tbsp olive oil (possibly a little more)
1 clove garlic, minced
1-2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
sliced fresh mozzarella

1. Heat oil and garlic on medium heat.

2. On the side mix salmon, mushrooms, green onions, cracker crumbs. Place in skillet once oil is hot.

3. Heat until you start seeing the crackers get golden. Flatten in pan.

4. Place sliced tomatoes on top, add slices of mozzarella on top of the tomatoes. Put lid on pan.

5. Heat until mozzarella is bubbling. You should be able to see golden through out the mixture as the crackers have cooked.

6. Serve with some kind of veggie such as roasted small red potatoes or some green veggie.

Enjoy!

No comments: